Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best Song Ever Im in love with It!

Hey Soul Sister
Train
Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister on the radio,
stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey
Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love
connection we can't deny
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to
beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna,
and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind
I took my favorite part of the song sorry its not the whole song.
Sorry guys I have to do the lyrics since I dont know to upload the video :( someone help me!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally love this song! Thanks for becoming a follower. I am now following you! :) <3 Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If you go to YouTube and look up the video for this song, there is a code you can copy (usually in the right hand corner of the window). Then, paste it into your "New Post" and the video will come up on your screen! :) I hope this helped! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you can find the video on youtube. just copy the "embed" code and then paste it in your post. Hope that helps! forgive me for asking, but what song is it? Welcome back, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Some of these images were taken from the web. If you own the rights to one of the images and want it removed please email me.