Tuesday, April 6, 2010

There is something so magical about a butterfly! How it starts out as a Caterpillar, and hide away for a couple of months, and turn into something so beautiful. I've always loved butterflies. You can say it started out when I was younger. My Grandfather (one of my fave people in the whole world) used to sit outside on the summer days and just watched me catch butterflies. I would do it all day long until I was tired. To make a long story short it was his birthday the other day, and he is not here for me to wish him a happy birthday. So today I dedicate this post to him. Every time I see a butterfly it automatically brings a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. I love butterflies, too! I have one tattooed to my upper back. If you ever have some spare time, check out my first blog post - hence why my blog is called "Butterfly Kisses"! <3 Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Some of these images were taken from the web. If you own the rights to one of the images and want it removed please email me.